Ringing in 2011!

December 31st, 2010 armare12

Remember how I couldn’t believe that the semester was over and that my time in Ireland was at its halfway point? Well, now, I simply can’t believe that I’ve been at home for almost two weeks. Time seems to be going faster and faster by the month and all I can say, however juvenile it may seem, is “NOT FAIR!”

Perhaps, the close proximity of the New Year is only furthering my realization that time really is flying. 2010 was a wonderful year during which I established new, wonderful and strong relationships, became involved in activities that reflected my passions and discovered new things about myself along the way.

I just can’t believe it’s already completed and furthermore, that next year at this time, I’ll be preparing for my final semester at Holy Cross. While a part of me wishes that I could rewind and relive, the wonderful memories that I have also make me want to move forward, to create more memories, to make 2011 just as wonderful as 2010.

I’ll leave you with an Irish toast:

“In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.”

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy New Year filled with family, friends, laughter, and love. May the wind be always at your back.

One Response to “Ringing in 2011!”

1. Kelsey says:

i love this!! you are such an amazing writer and you always have a way of giving me goosebumps when i read your quotes!! truly incredible <3

my hand is stretched out in your direction 🙂